Follow us on Facebook for more
details regarding Covid-19.
Sunday worship: 9:30 a.m. & 6 p.m.
Sunday school: After morning worship
Wednesday prayer & Bible study: 7 p.m.
19525 Auten Rd., South Bend, IN
(Located one block east of the intersection of Auten Road and IN-933)
Jesus is calling each of us closer to Himself. We aim to help everyone - in our congregation, our community and around the world - grow closer to their Savior and deeper in their knowledge of God and His Word.
Children & Youth
The greatest gift you can give your child is knowing Jesus. We offer graded Sunday school classes, group classes Sunday and Wednesday evenings and special events throughout the year, such as VBS or pizza and movie nights. A nursery for kids through age 5 is available during Sunday morning worship.
Adults & Seniors
Adult classes include Wednesday evening prayer and Bible study and men's and women's Sunday school classes. Additionally, a variety of groups meet each month, including a men's prayer breakfast, a luncheon for seniors and special service projects by our ladies' Sunday school class.
Our congregations supports more than a dozen ministries, including local organizations working to end homelessness and enrich youth. We also support multiple ministries across the U.S. and abroad that meet people's immediate needs, foster healing and share the gospel.
What we believe
Although the following list is not everything we believe, it highlights our most foundational convictions.
- We believe in God the Father, who created the heavens and earth, in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Spirit (The Holy Trinity)
- Jesus Christ is the one and only Son of God, who died for our sins and arose from the dead. 1 Corinthians 15:1-8 and John 3:16
- Salvation is a free grace gift. It cannot be earned by any form of merit.
- Salvation is given only through the blood of Jesus Christ. There is no other name under heaven by which men can be saved. John 14:6 and Acts 4:12
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God – a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path. 2 Timothy 3:16 and Psalm 119:105
- Every person has worth as a creation of God, but that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23
- Forgiveness of sins and the promise of eternal life are available to those who trust Christ as Savior and Lord. John 3:16
- Those accepting Christ should repent of sin, confess their faith, and be baptized into Him. Romans 10:9 and Acts 2:38
- The Church is the body of Christ on earth, empowered by the Holy Spirit and exists to evangelize the lost and edify the saved. Ephesians 4:1-16
- Jesus Christ will one day return to earth and reign forever as King of kings and Lord of lords. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18