get link Although the following list is not everything we believe, it highlights our most foundational convictions.
- We believe in God the Father, who created the heavens and earth, in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Spirit (The Holy Trinity)
- Jesus Christ is the one and only Son of God, who died for our sins and arose from the dead. 1 Corinthians 15:1-8 and John 3:16
- Salvation is a free grace gift. It cannot be earned by any form of merit.
- Salvation is given only through the blood of Jesus Christ. There is no other name under heaven by which men can be saved. John 14:6 and Acts 4:12
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God – a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path. 2 Timothy 3:16 and Psalm 119:105
- Every person has worth as a creation of God, but that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23
- Forgiveness of sins and the promise of eternal life are available to those who trust Christ as Savior and Lord. John 3:16
- Those accepting Christ should repent of sin, confess their faith, and be baptized into Him. Romans 10:9 and Acts 2:38
- The Church is the body of Christ on earth, empowered by the Holy Spirit and exists to evangelize the lost and edify the saved. Ephesians 4:1-16
- Jesus Christ will one day return to earth and reign forever as King of kings and Lord of lords. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18