We believe that we are the hands and feet of Jesus — called to go and do for those in need. We have a responsibility to care for not just the spiritual needs, but also the physical needs of all God’s children. In addition to service projects completed by our church throughout the year, we give financial support to the following ministries:
- Central Japan Christian Mission: Tim and Lisa Turner lead a church and campus ministry in Machida City, Japan, where they have been for nearly 25 years. The couple are dedicated to sharing the Gospel in Japan.
- Zimbabwe Outreach Ministries: Mark and Helen Begarly oversee an outreach in Zimbabwe that includes a camp, churches, Scripture and ethics classes, medical care and helping families sustain themselves through small businesses.
- Hope Ministries: Offers many services for homeless or displaced people in the South Bend community, as well as those looking for a fresh start. Programs include housing, free meals, classes, mental and physical health care and more.
- Impact Campus Ministries: Brings together Christian students on American university campuses, seeking to strengthen their relationship with God and each other while also sharing the Good News with others on campus.
- Michiana Christian Service Camp: Hosts Christian camps for youth and other spiritual retreats.
- Gateway Singers: This four-person worship team has been traveling North America for 45 years, sharing the Good News through music.
- David Fortescue, missionary in Africa